Friday, December 30, 2011

Pampa Instant Coffee


Another product I was enticed into buying by the low price. WalMart $0.99 for 2.82 ounces.

I don't use a whole lot of instant coffee. Once in a while I want a cup of coffee and don't want to wait for it to brew. And sometimes I use it as a flavoring in recipes.

I didn't know what to expect from it, being as I had not heard of it or tasted it before. It turned out to be pretty good as instant coffees go. No bitterness. It dissolves well without any clumping.

I have to give it good marks as an instant coffee. And the price can't be beat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DollarTree dollar coffee is 100 times better taste and texture. Pampa is Mexico, & DollarTree's is Egyptian Arabica coffee (the real thing).

ilbob said...

Thanks for the tip. I will have to stop by dollar tree and check it out. I mostly use the Pampa instant coffee as a flavoring for cooking when I am too lazy to make coffee for that purpose.

Anonymous said...

Did you notice the fine print on the Pampa coffee? It is made from old scrap carpets. At least that is what it taste like.

ilbob said...

It is not the best coffee around. I used it mostly as flavoring in cooking. It worked OK there. I got a jar of the Dollar Tree coffee as suggested. I think it is somewhat better, but as coffee goes there is definitely better instant coffees out there.

Anonymous said...

Pampa instant coffee is the same as dollar tree instant coffee they are both made in mexico with different labels its all done by transnational foods.this is a fantastic instant coffee.