Saturday, May 21, 2011

More stuff

5-16-11
Frans temporary splint from the ER just before it was removed.

After it was removed.

The construction people have barricaded the street.

5-17-11
Plants at CVS.

More construction pix.

They dug up some of the pavers they put in last year.

Note clever use of duct tape.

5-19-11
Something Wilma and I saw on our morning walk.
Sewer pipe waiting to be put in.

The new electric poles are being put to use.

The electric company doing more work on the new electric poles.

5-20-11
I guess they did not have time to put this transformer up yesterday when they were here.


The transformer is now installed on the pole.

5-21-11
Water store party! Wilma got two weiners, a hot dog bun, and 1 and a half donut holes. I was only going to give her half of my donut hole but the water store lady insisted Wilma get another hole and a hot dog. The hot dog lady gave me an extra weiner for her too. They must think she is starving.

Grocery list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you and miss you!!! you have know idea how I feel...your my every thing and I am missing our life!!!