Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rover Run Dog Park 4-8-12

Wilma and Fran and I went to Rover Run this morning for an Easter Egg hunt. Wilma and I have not been here since 12-31-11.

There were a number of dogs present.

Max and Mollie - Labs
Addie - Border Collie
Barkley - Beagle
Cooper and Brady - German Shorthairs

As I suspected would happen, Wilma was uninterested in the treats in the Easter eggs and even when I took one out and directly offered one to her she turned it down.

I found a geocache in a hollow in a tree in the dog park. Wilma had a good time, especially playing with a German Shorthair puppy (Brady).

I took a few pictures along with some video.

Photobucket

In case one could not figure out how to use the poop bags, the dispenser has directions.
Photobucket

Wilma playing with Barkley.
Photobucket

Midwest Brew changed their web site name to GOTBEAGLES.ORG and then seems to have all but disappeared locally. They used to have a monthly adoption day at PetSmart in Machesney Park, but an employee told me they have not been there for quite some time. I think he said the last time they were there was on Valentine's Day.

Wilma's trainer at PetSmart was named Doug. I wonder if this is the same guy.
Photobucket

No comments: