Saturday, October 30, 2010

Recent wind storm

I don't know how strong the winds were but they blew over my wife's decorative windmill and my turkey decoy that were located in a flower bed in front of the deck.

The windmill has been there for several years, staked into the ground in four places. It's been through some pretty good gusts and never had an issue previously.



I thought the turkey decoy had come out of the ground, but the wind actually snapped the stake.



There was also some damage to the wood fence on the west side of the house. It belongs to someone else, and they patched it back up. It's only been there for a few years, so it's not as if it rotted.

Must have been some serious wind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was very windly but as a tough beagle I can take it!

Wilma the beagle!