Saturday, February 26, 2011

OTC meds in my FAK

I don't have a whole lot. All generics. Aspirin, ibuprofen, diphenhydramine (an antihistamine), an anti-diarrheal (generic equivalent of immodium AD), and some generic pepto bismal tablets.

I have a couple small FAKs. one in my day pack, and another in my lunch bag. The meds in my day pack reside in a largish prescription bottle. The ones in my lunch bag in a small plastic envelope that snaps shut.

All the pills are in little zip lock bags except the AD that came sealed in foil.

I am pleased to report that my last box of AD expired over a year ago, not that an arbitary date like that matters much, without so much as a single pill being used. :)



I replaced the old stuff with all new. The little post it notes are so I don't forget what is in the bag or the expiration date.

I rarely if ever use the drugs from my FAKs. Just don't need them, or there are other sources for them readily available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more beagle talk!!

the beagle....