Sunday, April 10, 2011

PetMate Evolution Retractable Leash

I have been through a bunch of these type of leashes with my beagles over the years. None of them have lasted real long. I still like them though, despite having to replace them far more regularly than I would like.

This is the latest one I got. The one we had failed 3-23-11 (purchased Sept 9, 2010 per my blog post of that day). It was still under warranty and this one was only about $10 more. It is a bit of an upgrade feature wise. The one way ratcheting mechanism is pretty handy.

The new one lasted a total of two uses before failing. But I liked the features enough to give it a second chance so it went back to PetSmart for a replacement of the same model the same day it failed.

We have been using it for all of our walks since 3/26, and it seems to be holding up OK. Who knows for how long.

No comments: