Monday, April 25, 2011

recent stuff

4/22/11 Some pictures of some stuff at the end of my driveway. It looks like they dug a hole down to where the gas line is and then put this corrugated pipe in the hole. It looks like they did it to everyone along my road. Wonder why.





[ETA 4-25-11] I asked about this on a forum I read and post on pretty regularly. The concensus was that they are planning to install gas shutoff valves on the gas lines at the bottom of the hole and the black pipe is a sleeve to allow access to the shutoff valve or was just marking the location of the gas lines.

4/22/11 The temporary cast on my wife's ankle (photo taken in the ER).

4/24/11 A turkey my brother took a picture of in his back yard.

4/24/11 The broken leg and arm changed my wife's Easter plans a little so I brought the Easter candy to work and left it there for my fellow workers to enjoy.

4/25/11 Looks like the house that had the fire is now all fixed up.

No comments: