Friday, April 22, 2011

recent photos

3/28/11 The new tile at work.

4/10/11 The burned up house repairs are almost done.

4/16/11 My office freshly painted, but no carpet and no desk.

4/17/11 The fancy towels at the Ramada Inn in Hammond.

4/17/11 Something spray painted on my driveway by the construction people.

4/21/11 The street I live on is being torn up and rebuilt. Here they have removed the sidewalk that existed along the north side of the street for about 2 blocks at the far end of the street and piled it in the middle of the street. The rest of the street had no sidewalk at all.

4/21/11 They cut a couple of slots across my driveway so they can put a conduit there to bury the electric lines instead of them running on poles down the middle of the street as they do now. Now and then you would see a driver slaloming back and forth among the poles going down the street. No more of that I guess.

4/21/11 My repainted and recarpeted office.

4/21/11 A bit embarrassing that our county health department cannot spell.

No comments: