Wednesday, December 26, 2012

George Nylon Crew Socks - Walmart

My Fox liner socks have all developed holes in them and most have gone into the trash can. A suggestion was made to me somewhere on an outdoor forum that regular dress socks make good liner socks. So, I thought I would try some. I got three pair of XL George brand Nylon socks at Walmart for <$6 last week. I been wearing them since. They seem to work pretty well. They also seem less likely to rip as they seem sturdier than the liner socks I was previously wearing. I think they were polypropylene, while these are Nylon. I don't know what difference that makes, if any. They still seem to draw moisture away from my feet and into my socks.
Photobucket
Not the greatest of pictures.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The socks pair offers long-term warmness, comfort and ease of walking inside or outdoor. customize dress socks