From the top 100 free list
MAC WALKER'S BETRAYAL: The Collection (MAC WALKER'S BENGHAZI)
"Running out of time, and running out of chances."
Picking up where Mac Walker's story left off in the bestselling MAC WALKER'S BENGHAZI, former Navy SEAL gun for hire Mac Walker returns to the United States only to find his own government now seeking to silence him for what they believe he knows.
MAC WALKER'S BETRAYAL is another grab you and don't let go tale from bestselling author D.W. Ulsterman that will keep you guessing at what fate has in store next for Mac Walker. Originally published as three related short stories, it is now available here as a single download.
[#14 - just four reviews - all 5-star.]
NO WHEAT NO FAT! THE FULL COOKBOOK- Get the flat belly you always dreamed of! (The Healthy Kitchen- Eat & Lose Weight)
If you tried several diets and still couldn't get a the flat belly you dream off
If you want to enjoy a variety of good and delicious food but don’t want to gain fat
If you want to live a healthy life
This book is for you!!!
This book cites about wheat, its adverse effects on humans, why eliminating it in the diet will help lose weight, substitute for cooking without wheat, and an array of recipes for a wheat-free diet.
The introduction gives you a view on wheat’s background, history, and its reputation globally. Some uses of wheat, wheat-containing foods, and its by-products are also mentioned here. Then the Introduction is followed by lists of wheat components which causes adverse effects. These components were explained well, why and how they cause a negative effect to humans. Example of the components and corresponding effect are lectin which contributes to weigh gain, and phytic acid which causes osteoporosis.
Below it is a portion that provides information and encouragements on how to get rid and prevent stored fats through having a wheat-free diet. It also contains a list of substitute for cooking without wheat.
Lastly, it contains recipe sample for you to try from breakfast, lunch, and dinner which does not contain wheat.
As you read through the facts and citations in this book you will surely know the hideous alter ego of wheat. This will give you an awareness why wheat causes adversity to your body which will then convince you to reject wheat and all food containing it. Excluding wheat will helps you lose fat and have a flat belly and will assist you to start your journey to a healthier life as well.
Try two of the many delicious recipes found in the book:
Buckwheat and Pumpkin Waffle
• ¼ cup pumpkin puree
• ½ cup buckwheat flour
• ½ tsp. baking powder
• 2 tbsp. water
• 1 tbsp. organic brown sugar
• A dash of ground nutmeg and cinnamon
• Half a medium apple, finely chopped and divided
1. Preheat your waffle iron.
2. In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
3. In another bowl, mix sugar and water, then, add to the dry ingredients mixture.
4. Fold in pumpkin puree and half the chopped apple. Combine until thick and moist.
5. Pour batter to the waffle iron. Cook until waggles are done.
6. Top with the remaining apple and real maple syrup.
Grilled Orange Swordfish Fillet
• 2 pieces swordfish fillets, 200 grams each
• 1 large orange, peeled and slice into segments
• 3 tbsp orange sauce
• 2 tbsp orange juice
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
• 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. Place swordfish on a shallow dish. Evenly coat with 2 tbsp orange sauce, pepper, and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Heat grill to 450F.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 orange juice, 1 tbsp orange sauce, 1 tbsp lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place orange segments in the mixture. Cover and chill until serving time.
4. Brush grill grates with some oil. Grill marinated fish for about 8 minutes with lid closed, turning once.
5. Place fish on a bed of prepared orange salad. Serve.
Homemade Cheese - The Ultimate Recipe Guide
* The Ultimate Homemade Cheese Guide *
Cheese is an extremely versatile ingredient in the culinary world. It can be used to add flavor to sandwiches, to create rich sauces for entrees, or to complement a bottle of wine. But cheese can also be a pricey item at the grocery or gourmet store. Fortunately for your taste buds and your wallet, you can make your own cheese at home by using a traditional farmer's recipe. We have collected the most delicious and best selling homemade cheese recipes from around the world. Enjoy!