Sunday, March 18, 2012

Walmart shopping trip today

Walmart is now selling Frogg Toggs rain gear. No doubt that will force the Walmart haters among us to decide Frogg Toggs is no good anymore.
Photobucket

Also in the sporting good section Celox granules. I had thought that the general consensus was that the granules were not a good choice. I sort of thought they had been taken off the market.
Photobucket

Found in clearance aisle. $2 for the insect repellent and $1.50 for the itch relief. I am not normally one willing to pay for the insane costs of the smaller packages but I wanted something that would fit in my fanny pack. I got two ticks yesterday at the park so I wanted something that might repel ticks as well as mosquitoes. This brand claims to do both.
Photobucket

Some other camping gear in the clearance aisle included a Coleman propane heater, a couple Coleman camping toilets, and some Coleman cook sets. Nothing that was really a bargain. Most of it seemed to be reduced 10-20%. Not enough to interest me.

No comments: