Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rockton Township Nygren Wetlands Overlook

I have been by this overlook a number of times but had not stopped in before.
Photobucket
Nygren Wetlands is owned by the Natural Land Institute and they have banned dogs for some reason from their property. They have what looks like a nice trail. I do not know much about them, so I don't know why they hate dogs. But, it is their property and they can do as they see fit with it. It appears the overlook is the trail head for the trail that goes around the big field of weeds you can see from the deck structure seen in the video. I have been by this overlook a number of times but had not stopped in before.
Photobucket
A couple of pictures of their trail map.
Photobucket
The yellow dot is the sign location where the trail head is. I think the black dot is the deck structure.
Photobucket
Short video.

No comments: