Saturday, November 10, 2012

Outdoor Products Morph Pack Update

I got it out and gave it a look over the other day in preparation for using it during the winter. I found the two shock cord loops on the back had frayed. I gave them a good yank and one broke. I cut them both off and they were replaced with paracord (with Fran's help) that I just tied off. I use one to clip my gloves to and the other for Wilma's water bowl and as long as there is some place to hang them from it does not matter a whole lot to me if they are shock corded or not. I have since replaced the huge D ring the gloves were hanging from with a smaller one and Wilma's water dish has been folded up inside the paracord loop. Other than this issue, it seems to be in good shape for another season of winter hiking.

No comments: