Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Free Kindle Books 5-6-14

General notes to free Kindle book posts

Monday 5-5-14 Nothing new jumped out at me today.

From the top 100 free list
[Amazon has several times changed the actual link to the top 100 free books. This link has not changed. You will have to select the top 100 free tab yourself.]

Food Preservation & Storage at Home - A Step by Step Guide to Canning, Pickling, Dehydrating, Freezing & Safely Storing Food for Later Use
LEARN:: Step by Step Strategies for 4 Food Preservation and Storage Techniques (Canning, Pickling, Dehydrating & Freezing)

Do you wonder ANY of the following: How can I take advantage of in-season produce prices and eat them all year long? How can I safely prepare meals for my family for the week or month ahead of time? How can I be prepared to feed my family in case of a natural disaster or other state of emergency?

If you find yourself asking any of these questions, then it's important for you to know these food preservation and storage techniques.

5 star:(12)
4 star:(8)
3 star:(4)
2 star:(0)
1 star:(1)

[#67 - It's been free before. I read it and gave it 3 stars.]

No comments: