Saturday, December 18, 2010

Brave or dumb - you make the call

It has been cold here. I went to my regular bullseye league Tuesday night. The unheated range has concrete floors that just sucked the heat right out of my feet. I need to remember to wear warmer boots next time it is this cold. There were a total of six of us brave or dumb enough to go shooting last night. Five of us had electric heating pads to set our guns on. Warm guns and ammo function a lot better than cold ones do.

My fingers did not always work real well in the cold, but better holding a warm gun than one that is below zero.

For various reasons, including the weather and my work schedule, the beagle and I have not been able to do any hiking in the forests lately. Hopefully, the weather and my work schedule will allow some hiking in the near future. It's been cold enough lately that we did not even go for our usual morning walk several days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUMB...can't walk me....dumb.


the beagle...