Saturday, December 18, 2010

some recent photos

12-5-10 Taken after Wilma and I got back from our morning walk. I had about an inch of snow on the bill of my cap. Not a real great cell phone picture. I think the cell phone was too close.


12-7-10 Taken about 5:40 am in a grocery store parking lot that we walk through regularly. Wilma stopped to play on the snow banks. The parking lot lights are bright enough to take quite good cell phone pictures.


12-12-10 One of my favorite Christmas ornaments, after the 4 beagle ornaments. I have a beagle ornament for each of the beagles that has shared my life - Samantha, Fredrica, Princess (aka Woofie), and now Wilma.

12-15-10 Wilma believes in Santa. She is a pretty good sport about being dressed up by my wife.

[added]12-24-10 It was snowing some this morning during our walk. Some snow got on my day pack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute beagle...wait it's me...

I love the snow...

No bah...

me the beagle!

Beagle Ornament said...

12-12-10 One of my favorite Christmas ornaments, after the 4 beagle ornaments. I have a beagle ornament for each of the beagles that has ... beagleornament.blogspot.com