Thursday, December 30, 2010

WalMart Faded Glory Boot Socks



I was at WalMart last week and happened to go past the men's sock aisle and saw these. I was a little suspicious, as they are labeled for shoe size 6-12 and often WalMart stuff seems to run a little small, and I am a 13W shoe size. But, they looked like they might fit so I bought a package, because I wanted some more warm socks.

These are labeled as 63% poly, 24% acrylic, 11% wool, and 2% other. I wore the two pairs I bought. They did indeed fit pretty well, and they were comfy and warm. A bargain at $5/pkg of 2. So I got two more packages today.

Made in China of course. But a deal IMO. Don't know how long they will last, but at $2.50 a pair, even if they don't last real long, they are worth buying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice sheets...nice socks.

the beagle!