Friday, January 6, 2012

Grove Square Spiced Apple Cider Drink Mix K Cup


We have a Kuerig brewer at work. The owner's wife got these apple cider drink K cups at WalMart I think. She also got some caramel apple flavor as well, but I have not tried that.

I have had several of them now. Pretty good. Sugar free. 1 gram carb per K cup.

It took some doing to find out much about them. Apparently made by Strum Foods. They seem to mostly be a private labeler of food products, and don't list it on their web site. They do show the product in a different package.

http://www.sturmfoods.com/consumer_products/spiced_cider_nutrition.html

INGREDIENTS: Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Caramel Color, Spice Extract, Tricalcium Phosphate, Aspartame **, Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Silicate.

In looking for information about it on the Internet I came across a fair number of people who gave the product poor reviews. I am glad I did not read those reviews before trying it. I don't know what product they were drinking. The product I drank was good and I liked it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This product contains aspartame - a known toxin. Avoid it.