Wednesday, June 20, 2012

more road construction updates

6-13-12
It was kind of dark when I took these pictures, but you can see the progress the guy down the street has made on his paver driveway.
Photobucket
Photobucket
6-15-12
A much better picture. Note the wooden border around the pavers.
Photobucket
6-20-12
There was a crew working in my front yard when I left for work yesterday. They said they were there to fix the fence and promised to remove the brick work the demolition contractor left in my front yard. You can see here that they removed the temporary gravel driveway they made so Fran could get in and out.
Photobucket
They fixed the fence, and they took away the piece of limestone, but left the brick work for some reason. I noticed there are a couple piles of gravel left over from the temporary driveway they did not remove either. Maybe they are coming back to finish later.
Photobucket
6-20-12
It looks like they did come back today and finished up.

No comments: