Most times these books are only free for a day or two, so you have to grab them while you can. Worry about whether you really want to read it later if it seems interesting. And be careful, they can change from free to not free at any time. I have also decided to list books for no more than 3 days in a row to avoid cluttering up the posts, unless there is some reason I think the book deserves extra attention.
From the top 100 free list
Kale Recipes: Nature's Healthy Superfood For Beautiful Skin, Disease Prevention & More!
Kale, nature's healthy superfood. Including kale in your diet has a ton of benefits, such as improving your vision, improving your skin's condition, and and preventing various diseases.
10 Benefits Of Eating Kale
1. Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat. One cup of kale has only 36 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat. It is great for aiding in digestion and elimination with its great fiber content. It's also filled with so many nutrients, vitamins, folate and magnesium as well as those listed below.
2. Kale is high in iron. Per calorie, kale has more iron than beef. Iron is essential for good health, such as the formation of hemoglobin and enzymes, transporting oxygen to various parts of the body, cell growth, proper liver function and more.
3. Kale is high in Vitamin K. Eating a diet high in Vitamin K can help protect against various cancers. It is also necessary for a wide variety of bodily functions including normal bone health and the prevention of blood clotting. Also increased levels of vitamin K can help people suffering from Alzheimer's disease.
4. Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants, such as carotenoids and flavonoids help protect against various cancers.
5. Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food. One cup of kale is filled with 10% of the RDA of omega-3 fatty acids, which help, fight against arthritis, asthma and autoimmune disorders.
6. Kale is great for cardiovascular support. Eating more kale can help lower cholesterol levels.
7. Kale is high in Vitamin A.Vitamin A is great for your vision, your skin as well as helping to prevent lung and oral cavity cancers.
8. Kale is high in Vitamin C. This is very helpful for your immune system, your metabolism and your hydration.
9. Kale is high in calcium. Per calorie, kale has more calcium than milk, which aids in preventing bone loss, preventing osteoporosis and maintaining a healthy metabolism. Vitamin C is also helpful to maintain cartilage and joint flexibility
10. Kale is a great detox food. Kale is filled with fiber and sulfur, both great for detoxifying your body and keeping your liver healthy.
By now, you are convinced that you would like to take a step into the world of kale. So here, I have prepared for you the most delicious kale recipes you could possibly eat.
Inside Delicious Kale Recipes You Will Discover:
- The Benefits Of Kale
- What Kale Is
- Tons Of Delicious Kale Recipes
And so much more!
[#55 - three 4-star reviews. Does not appear to be strictly speaking a low carb book of any kind, but the recipes might be adaptable.]
Paleo Recipes: Paleo Recipes for Busy People. Quick and Easy Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Desserts Recipe Book
This book includes a selection of my favorite Paleo recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinners and desserts. The main meals include an assortment of chicken, beef, pork and fish. There are also some favorite paleo soups, desserts and paleo smoothie recipes too.
Paleo recipes can be quick and easy while still being delicious. As we know this is possible because there is such a variety of foods to eat on this "diet". Paleo isn't so much a "diet" but more a lifestyle and change in eating habits to reduce processed foods and include healthy, natural foods. Preservatives and additives can often have an adverse effect on our health, so going back to foods straight from nature can be beneficial for weight loss and general well being. Low carbohydrate, natural foods are better for all of us and quick and easy paleo comfort foods hit the spot for nutrition too.
"Paleo Recipes" is a recipe book designed for busy people that want time to prepare a meal without too much fuss. Food preparation time and how easy recipes are to make can play a major role in whether or not we stick to a diet or food plan.
The Paleo recipes are many of my favorites when I'm busy getting home from work, but still want a nutritious meal to eat for my family and myself.This handful of healthy recipes can be used throughout the week. Paleo meals don't need to be complex, just delicious and easy! When the weekend comes and you get your time off from your busy life that is a time you can make the more involved recipes for eating paleo.
As you know the "caveman diet" includes eating meats, so these are featured. I've included a variety of meals for different times of the day so you use some of these as your favorites too, cooking them time and time again without having to get a large Paleo cookbook out and go through a million and one paleo recipes! These are my favorites so I hope you like them too. Here is an idea of what is in the book
- What Is The Paleo Diet?
- Building a Healthy Paleo Diet
- Paleo Recipes for Busy People
- Paleo Breakfast Recipes
- Paleo Soup Recipes
- Chicken Paleo Recipes
- Beef Paleo Dinners
- Pork Paleo Dinners
- Paleo Smoothies
- Paleo Dessert Recipes
[#57 - a single 5 star review.]
From the AR15.com free book thread.
The Paleo Summer Survival Guide: 12 Must-Have Recipes Plus Insider Tips for a Healthy, Happy Summer
Crowd-pleasing Dishes for Entertaining and Celebrations
Packable Paleo Recipes for Summer Getaways
Travel Tips to Vacation Paleo-Style
Mouthwatering Meals Featuring Local, Seasonal Fare
Ah, summer: the perfect time of year for tailgates, picnics, BBQs and sunny celebrations-and for delicious and healthy Paleo food! Written by two Paleo veterans and bestselling cookbook authors, The Paleo Summer Survival Guide is your go-to resource for a fun and healthy summer, Paleo style. Julie and Charles Mayfield have collected their top 12 no-fail summer recipes so that you can stay the Paleo course through every potluck, picnic and road trip adventure. Featuring travel tips and plan-ahead advice for fall (like freezing and canning so you can enjoy summer's bounty all year round), this e-book is a must-have for Paleo devotees and anyone looking to rejuvenate their health this summer.
Julie and Charles Mayfield began living a Paleo lifestyle in 2009 and haven't looked back since. They brought their love of home cooking and the Paleo movement to the masses through their first book, Paleo Comfort Foods (Victory Belt). When not in the kitchen, the Mayfields own and operate BTB CrossFitVinings, a CrossFit affiliate in the greater Atlanta area, where they have spearheaded several Paleo challenges for hundreds of clients, resulting in many inches lost and lives changed. The Mayfields live in Smyrna, Georgia. Their new book, Quick & Easy Paleo Comfort Foods (Harlequin Nonfiction) will publish in October 2013. Visit them at PaleoComfortFoods.com.
[No reviews yet.]