Sunday, November 20, 2011

Coleman Zipper Pull Compass and Thermometer


$2 at Farm and Fleet yesterday. Seems to work OK when I tried it on our short hike today. Kind of handy to have it readily available.

Has a wind chill chart on the back, for whatever that may be worth.

Can't beat the price.

ETA 11-29-11:
During our excursion to Atwood park Saturday, my jacket got pretty wet so after we got home I put it in the dryer to dry. The jacket came out fine but the zipper pull did not survive the experience. :)

I will have to get another one the next time I am somewhere they have them. I really liked having the compass readily available.

ETA 12-10-11:
I went back to Farm and Fleet recently and got two more of these items. I really like them. I added a small snap ring to my zipper on my jacket. I will be removing the zipper pull when it is not in use so as to keep it from getting destroyed again. I got one for my day pack and one for my fanny pack.

No comments: