Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Outdoor Products SS Water Bottle

I won this in a raffle over a year ago. At first I did not use it much, but over time have come to appreciate it. It is a 24 ounce bottle that can be used one handed. I mostly use it in the house as a water bottle. I prefer it to bottles I have to unscrew.

To use, I just flip the drinking spout up and suck on the spout. There is an air inlet next to the spout that when the spout is fully open allows air to enter the bottle as water is sucked thru the straw inside out thru the spout.

I used to use some recycled polycarbonate pop and juice bottles but over time they all developed holes so I started looking for something better. I did not get this one except by chance. I like it. The only thing that would make it better is if it were 32 ounces instead of 24. But, it was a prize, so I got what I got. In any case, I have not found any 32 ounce SS bottles I like.

As I got it in a fraffle, I don't know where it was purchased or how much it cost. It is the same brand as some of WalMart's outdoor products so it may have come from there. I have seen some plastic water bottles of this brand there, but don't recall seeing any in SS.



I have had no trouble with leaks, or anything else for that matter.

No comments: