Monday, December 5, 2011

Road construction continues

12-1-11
I noticed yesterday when I came home and again this morning that several driveways have been fixed. I think the purple lines  indictate where blacktop will be put in today. Across the street where there is a driveway ramp but no driveway, it is spray painted in the same color "DO NOT PAVE".
12-3-11
Fran got this picture of the "DO NOT PAVE" markings.
12-4-11
Our new driveway entrance.

ETA: 12-8-11
Note the recycling trash. The trash company did not pick up our recycling trash on the 26th of November, or the following week on the 2nd of Dec. Fran called to complain both times. Nothing seemed to happen after the first week. I just left it all out by the street. It was picked up on the 6th of Dec while we were at the hospital. I don't know why they did not pick up the recycling. They came and got the regular trash both times.

No comments: