Monday, December 26, 2011

Totes LED headlamp

A stocking stuffer from my mom. The price tag says $4.95. It is powered by 3 AAA batteries accessed by unscrewing one of the rubber armored caps. The other cap does not seem to come off but has the on-off switch.

Two modes, on and blinking. Reasonably bright. What do you want for $5?

I found it worked OK both on my forehead and over top of my Elmer Fudd hat, at least in just playing with it some. Not had a chance to use it extensively yet.

The box it came in.
I am a little nervous about how sturdy this articulated and ratcheted head is.

The switch.
Battery cap.

Indoor test. Not completely dark yet.

Outdoor test.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you switch modes? I have one that will light up when the button is pressed but will not stay lit when you let go.