Sunday, May 26, 2013

Beaver Bluffs Conservation Area Visit 5-25-13

This is mostly a dog park as best I can tell. As dog parks go it is pretty elaborate. The dog park part is 8 acres according to the web site of a total of 79.1 acres. I don't have a map of the whole park. The web site says only the part north of the river is open to the public, however I do not think it goes near a river. It may mean north of Beaver Creek that flows through the area and looks like it cuts off about half of the acreage. I stopped in as Wilma and I were passing by hoping to see if there was more information on the new property the district purchased which I think is to the south, but saw nothing posted.

2 comments:

Pam Stock said...

Bob, I have been reading your blog and wanted to let you know that our website has been updated and was probably in transition when you accessed it, hence all the problems you had. Please call me at the Boone County Conservation District 815-547-7935 and we can discuss trail maps and other suggestions you may have. Pam

ilbob said...

It has indeed improved and I have made a change to my page to indicate that.