Saturday, May 18, 2013

More Construction

5-2-13
I noticed this pile of bricks sitting out on the street near Nelson on Roosevelt Road when we walked by this morning and wondered what was going on. So I took a few pictures. I thought maybe a new patio out back.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
5-8-13
Turned out he was getting a new driveway. The pavers extend around the garage as well.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
5-9-13
 Photobucket
5-11-13
It seems to be mostly finished. Looks pretty nice.
 Photobucket
5-9-13
They were going to do something near me. This pile of gravel was out in front of my house. never did figure out what. maybe just filling in the cracks between the existing pavers in the street.
 Photobucket
5-16-13
Work on Cameo. More sewer work perhaps.
 Photobucket

 Photobucket

No comments: